1. Respect other users....unless they're being idiots.
What would be idiot behavior? Being condescending other users without proper reason. Trolling, of course (Trolling doesn't equal someone making you mad) Posting art that obviously doesn't belong to them.
2. No tracings/Eyeballing artwork/screencaps
What's a Tracing? A tracing isn't just considered something you laid a paper on top of and went over the lines with, it can also be a another drawing that was copied, either changing very little, or making it to look like a different character.
Eyeballing's also prohibited,
we mean eyeballing in the context of someone looking at someone else's artwork or an anime screencap and redrawing it as closely as they can, or adding some incidental details and trying to pass it off as new art. We can't catch all of these, but if one of us spots an instance of this, the art won't be accepted.
3. Put Effort into what you do.
Make sure that you submit artwork that you worked to make sure was up to your skill level. Odds are if someone tries to submit some stick figure crap, it's not getting in.
4. Do not submit multiple submissions of the same subject if they are almost the same.
If there are multiple pictures of a figure, or a cosplay you wish to submit, and they don't differ wildly from each other. Either choose the best to submit to the group, or try to collage the pictures together so it would be a single submission. Make sure that each submission you bring here is as unique from the last as possible.
6. It's an Asuka club, but you're free to submit other Eva fanart as long as it's related to Asuka, if there's not, there's always the other Eva groups. c: